Player Code of Conduct
Berwyn Blazers FC 11 Commandments
1. Play for your own enjoyment, not just to please a coach or parent.
2. Play by the rules and laws of the game.
3. Play hard, but never try to hurt your opponent.
4. Always accept the decisions of the referee and do not question their judgment, and never their honesty.
5. Play hard for yourself and your team.
6. Exercise good sportsmanship, applaud all good plays whether by your team or your opponents
7. Respect your opponent. Treat all players, as you would like to be treated. Bullying and verbal abuse of other player will not be tolerated.
8. Cooperate with your coach and team mates
9. Remember the goals of soccer are to have fun, improve your skills, and feel good about the way you play soccer.
10. Do not use foul language, lose your temper, when things go against you or your team.
11. Win with humility and lose with dignity, set a shining example for your team and parents.